redmango.com IS NOT INVOLVED in any transaction, does not handle payments, does
not guarantee transactions, does not provide escrow services, and does not offer
"buyer protection" or "seller certification."
If you suspect that an item advertised for sale on redmango.com may be part of a
scam, flag it by selecting the "Flag" icon when you view the posting,
then complete and send the message.
Please be aware that classified ads scams frequently involve one or more of the
following: An inquiry from someone far away, often in another country Western Union,
Money Gram, cashier's check, money order, or a "guarantee" Inability
or refusal to meet face-to-face before finalizing the transaction Below are some
tips to avoid scams;
1. DEAL LOCALLY with customers you meet in person
2. NEVER agree to sell an item for more than the purchase price and refund the overpayment
to the seller
3. NEVER agree to cash a check for a stranger
4. NEVER WIRE FUNDS. Most such requests are fraudulent
5. NEVER send money even if you receive a check. FAKE CASHIER CHECKS & MONEY
ORDERS ARE COMMON, and BANKS WILL CASH THEM AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE when the
fake is discovered up to 4 weeks later.
6. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (bank account number, social security
7. NEVER agree to sell an item for more than the purchase price and refund the overpayment
to the seller
REMEMBER, IF THE GOODS OR SERVICE IS TOO MUCH OF A BARGAIN, IT'S PROBABLY TOO
GOOD TO BE TRUE.